|BPro® - Radial Pulse Wave Acquisition Device
BPro® Device Description
The BPro® device is a non-invasive pulse wave acquisition using modified applanation tonometry to acquire reliable and accurate real time arterial radial pulse waves. By using the captured data, BPro® with its ease of use and integrated application software packages has the potential to make real time 24-hour ABPM and arterial pulse wave measurement the standard of medical care for the early health management of hypertension and related illnesses.
Figure: HealthSTATS BPro® Device with Arterial Radial Tonometry
As shown in figure above, BPro® is a watch-like device worn on the patient's wrist. It is easy to use and mount on the wearer's radial artery.
- Specially designed to visually reflect a watch-like monitoring device.
- Lightweight and easy to use.
- Specially designed mounting strap to secure BPro® device onto the wrist position.
- Does not disturb daily activities and night sleep.
- Delicate sensor with high accurate data acquisition capability
- Able to monitor 24-hr blood pressure and capture real time arterial pulse waves.